City of Tonawanda, NY

Malenkeba

Hatching
Nov 10, 2019
Hello!
I am planning on reaching out to our local council over the next few weeks to work on allowing the raising of chickens. I have gather a list of some other local municipalities that allow this, and am also working on compiling their specific ordinances. Does anyone have any other ideas on how to make this successful?

Hello!
I am planning on reaching out to our local council over the next few weeks to work on allowing the raising of chickens. I have gather a list of some other local municipalities that allow this, and am also working on compiling their specific ordinances. Does anyone have any other ideas on how to make this successful?
Tell them you want to donate eggs to a battered womans shelter (if you do that then be sure you actually go through with that)

Hello!
any luck with this?

Hello!
any luck with this?

Back
Top Bottom