City of Torrance Council to Consider Legalizing Bees and Chickens Mar 3, 2015

Discussion in 'Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances (and how to change' started by 1derwmn, Feb 6, 2015.

1. 1derwmn

1derwmn New Egg

Feb 13, 2014
    After a long and arduous journey, the subject of legalizing chickens and bees for Torrance will come before the Torrance City Council on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at the Torrance City Hall:

Address: 3031 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90503
    Phone:(310) 328-5310

I would like to ask, once again, all of you who have come this far in getting the City to consider, to join this meeting on March 3. If you are able, please speak to the Council in support of bees and chickens letting them know why it's important to you and your family.

This is very exciting news that they will consider allowing bees and chickens! I hope you share my joy and will attend!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe Chicken Obsessed

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    I would contact the local media, TV, radio and newspapers. They love to run stories like this. That was a big part of getting the word out for us.
    The post office also has the ability to do direct mail to those in your city that you could send a flyer to.

3. tamlynn

tamlynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2008
    Torrance, CA
    I hope many people can attend! This will be vital to letting the council know there are supporters in our city.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by