I was wondering if anyone had experience with using city tap water for ducklings. I know ducks, especially ducklings, are sensitive to chemicals. I'm sure it varies from city to city, but I'm from a super small town, and ours tastes like pool water and leaves calcium deposits like crazy. It's seriously blegh. I'm wondering whether I shouldn't set out bowls of water overnight to at least let the chlorine evaporate out. Or should I be paranoid and just buy distiller water? The only problem is that the closest store is 20 miles away. I'll also be adding vitamin supplements and Brewers yeast.