ck out my page...?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by ChicwannaB, Jun 5, 2011.

1. ChicwannaB

ChicwannaB Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Munger, MICHIGAN
    Please take a look. It's about the 5th time I've tried uploading pics and I think I've finally figger'd it out. Any experts out there can you tell by lOOking [​IMG] if my ducks are boys? I think they are, very "quiet" vocals and I think I see a hint of curl in those tail feathers!
    appreciate all of you.

2. cuntryuppiechick

cuntryuppiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't know ducks but they are cute! I am plotting, err, planning, on how to add them to my group since I can't find a good reason. btw, I was having a hard time getting a picture to work. I think something was broken on the techy side.

3. ChicwannaB

ChicwannaB Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Munger, MICHIGAN
    Quote:I think I figger'd out what I was doing wrong. After I uploaded them, then I went to making my page, then I went back and cleared out the uploads so I had more future room, that wiped out all the pictures on my Page. It only took me 4 times to get it thru my pea-brain!! hahahahaha:sick

4. AdamD77

AdamD77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Bedfordshire, England
    They are still a bit fluffy, so that means you still have to wait for them to get their full set of juvenile feathers, then moult them and get their full set of adult feathers to get a drake feather! Voice sexing should be possible and if they sound quite quiet and you never need to say "Shhhh!" to them like I do with my girls, they probably are males [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by