Clash playing on Chanel 9 PBS NOW!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Smitty's Farm, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    It's awsome....I'm rocking out to the Clash while cruising BYC! [​IMG] They are having a special on them on PBS.

2. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Man I wish I could pick up ANY tv channels...I love the Clash!

3. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Quote:We had to get Direct TV, b/c their isn't any cable here. The Clash is awesome! They are using them to raise money for the local PBS channel. It's been a while since I've listened to them.

4. hooligan

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    I used to play Magnificent Seven EVERY morning when I got up for school...if I didn't I hade no will to get out of bed.

5. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Bummer...it's over with now. I had forgotton that they had sooo many good songs. I wonder where my old Clash cd's are? Man, they were asking $100 pledge for a CD & you could pledge $250 for 4 CD w/ a few DVD's.

6. hooligan

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    I still have my Clash records....

7. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Quote:Classic! I don't have any of my old records [​IMG] , but I bet dh might. I'm on a mission to fine some Clash tomorrow.

8. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    I love the Clash, and now so does my 10 year old son. I may actually get tired of them because they are being played constantly here. It pretty funny when his six year old brother starts singing along. [​IMG]

9. chickfillhay

chickfillhay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Berlin Nh
    Boy that takes me back. I remeber going to one of Who's last concerts in Philadelphia. (Old JFK Center, now torn down) The clash opened for them. They were still kinda new then. It was extremely memorable!!THEY ROCKED!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by