Classified won't post

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Puddin Fluff, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Crowing

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Ok, maybe this is where I need to be. I am trying to post a new classified and this is what I am getting:

I go to buy sell trade
    go to chicks under 8weeks
    click new classifeid
    fill in blanks
    add pics
    submit
    screen says please wait
    then it puts me back on the fill in the blank page and says please correct the following

I can't find anything highlighted to correct.

I hit submit again, same thing.

When I go to my profile page, it shows that I have several repeat posts on this (because I tried to submit several times) but when I click on that thread on my profile, it goes to a page that says no data available.

Help, I am so frustrated.[​IMG]

Thanks.

2. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Crowing

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Ok, tried again today, Dito yesterday. Anyone? Help!

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Try clearing your cache and restarting your computer. Sometimes that will help.

4. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Crowing

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    I've tried the restart, but not clearing the cache. I'll get my hubby to do that. It is frustrating because it says please correct the following, but doesn't highlight anything to correct. If you have any other suggestions, I would love them.

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

I'd suggest trying another browser to see if it is related to the website vs. your account. Which browser and version are you using?

6. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Crowing

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Problem solved. Thanks everyone for the posts. I had used a dash (-) in the money line and it didn't like it. However, it was frustrating that the error was not highlighted. I am just glad I had it worked out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: