Clean and dry pics of my latest twins!

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
They didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped (the pics), they're just so much cuter in person. But here they are!
IMG_3172.jpg

The girl,
IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

And the boy, isn't he manly? That's what I thought when he was born, you can tell which one's the boy,
IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

so cute!
love.gif
now, what color are they considered? *i'm trying to learn all these thing..*
smile.png

They are Nigerian Dwarf Goats, as for colors, I think the boy is a light chocolate chamoise, not sure on the doe yet, but she may be the same w/ silver moonspots. I'll give them a week or so and see how they look then!

i love love that color! i have a chocolate baby, but she is very dark on her body..almost black...with a chocolate face...lol...she looks like a little monkey!

I'm really loving this color to, and I'm really happy w/ all the color variety I've gotten this year.

I would bet your little girl will probably lighten as she ages, I've had chocolate nigis and a chocolate (or lavender as they call it) alpine doe, they can start off looking almost black, but grow up to be colored like a chocolate lab! I bet she's really pretty, and I'm still waiting for you to post pics, hint hint! My chocolate doe is due to kid next, this is a repeat breeding, last year she had a chocolate w/ white markings buckling, and a chocolate w/ tan trim doe, she always has chocolate in her kids (these two are her grandkids), so I'm excited to see what we get this year!

Back
Top Bottom