My teenage birds got cocci. I had been hosing down my coops in the hot part of the day and created a great environment for cocci. I lost several birds before I figured out what was killing them I thought the heat got them. I removed them from the coop, medicated them, cleaned the coop and letter it dry out really well. Its been 2 weeks and I put them back in their coop and they are doing well. The dog crates I had them in have been emptied of everything, hosed down, taken apart and scrubbed with dish soap, rinsed, air dried in the sun, poured straight bleach in, air dried with bleach, rinsed, air dried, rubbing alcohol, air dried, rinsed and poured concentrated lysol (not the floor mopping kind, the syrupy kind in the black bottle that stinks like a hospital), air dried, rinsed and scrubbed lysol off with a new scrubber and washed off and let air dry. Will it be safe to put day old chicks in this crate?