1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cleaned the econo coop today

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by slystr, May 20, 2007.

1. slystr

slystr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    Dallas TX
    It was so easy! First DH & I picked up the coop and moved it off the garden plot.I had put an ad on Craigslist advertizing chicken poop for free, U-Scoop & U can Have and I got a guy who came over and shoveled 4 trash bags of chicken litter up and was happy to have it! Then all I had to do was get DH to help me move the coop back, lay down some wood shavings and enjoy the girls! This was so much easier than I feared it would be. I love my tractor!

2. pattycake

pattycake Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    fingerlakes, ny
    I would love to see a picture of your tractor if you have one.

I'm still trying to figure what kind of coop I should get: regular coop, tractor, one of each, a hybrid, or what....

3. slystr

slystr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    Dallas TX
    here ya go
    [​IMG]

4. pattycake

pattycake Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    fingerlakes, ny
    Thanks, that's awesome! I'm building a permanent coop at the moment, but I'd like a tractor also to prepare some garden beds. I like your design!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by