Cleaning duck poop out of carpet

festivalfire

Chirping
5 Years
May 4, 2016
So I guess someone left the dog door open and one of the ducks followed my dog into the house (ugh) while I was out and she (the duck) pooped everywhere :( I have tried carpet cleaner and cleaner for animal messes and my carpet still has a brownish/yellow tinit to it. Help!

How frustrating! I would contact a long-established carpet store or carpet cleaning company and ask for their advice. We have all wood floors and I don’t have any ideas other than what you have tried.

How frustrating! I would contact a long-established carpet store or carpet cleaning company and ask for their advice. We have all wood floors and I don’t have any ideas other than what you have tried.

We have wood floors too!

If i were you and it looks like a scene from the chainsaw massacre except with poop, Id consider ripping my carpet up and staining the concrete floors!!!

If the poop is like my ducks poop, that crap is pure liquid!
Pun intended

Screenshot_20190616-234842_Chrome.jpg

Nature's Miracle from Pet store is great stuff! Cleans down to the molecular level, leaves no residue. Follow directions on bottle. Contains enzymes that digest the bacteria. Great for animal, er, messes. Not a perfume or cover up. Do NOT use ammonia or bleach!!!!! This stuff should fix u right up.

Back
Top Bottom