Clear Lake / Galveston, Texas Area

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by nuts4hotwheels, Apr 15, 2012.

1. nuts4hotwheels

nuts4hotwheels Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    I am in Kemah, TX and was wondering, how many other BYC members were in the surrounding area. If you live in Kemah, League City, Webster, Santa Fe, Dickinson or any of the surround towns, post up, so I know that I am not alone.

2. GardenCatCottag

GardenCatCottag Out Of The Brooder

Jul 18, 2012
    LaMarque,Tx
    I am in LaMarque and just started raising chickens. I need all the advice I can get. Do you know where to get Bantam hens?

Kathy Goodwin

3. TexJen

TexJen New Egg

Aug 14, 2012
    I'm in Santa Fe! I'm looking for some hatching eggs. Anyone want to split a shipment?

4. GardenCatCottag

GardenCatCottag Out Of The Brooder

Jul 18, 2012
    LaMarque,Tx
    I dont know anything about hatching eggs. I love the little bantams and only have room for 2 more hens. Otherwise I would love to.

5. jhabaa1

jhabaa1 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2012
    Dickinson, TX
    Dickinson here. Looking to start a meet up group. To the person wanting to split eggs, wish I saw this a few days ago, I just drove to ideal and back yesterday to pick up some chicks.

6. jhabaa1

jhabaa1 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2012
    Dickinson, TX
    Hi there, not sure what hens you are looking for, but when my 10 get ready to leave the brooder, I will be selling 3-5 of them. I picked up 2 of each I wanted, just in case they don't all make it. Hatching date was yesterday.

7. PeculiarPerspec

PeculiarPerspec New Egg

Aug 8, 2016
    Hi there!

We might be looking to buy a home in La Marque, can anyone tell me what their policies on backyard chickens are?

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by