**Clear Waters** A wolf RP

Pics

RoosterWhisperer

Crossing the Road
Sep 13, 2019
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
Hi, this is another roleplay made by me, Roosty! :)
It seems that wolf RP's are kind of a trend on here, so I thought I'd make one, myself.
So I've been doing research on wolf packs and their social structures.
(I mainly use websites such as Wolf Haven International, Google, and others for my research)

Wolves live in extended families which are called packs. Pack life insures the care and feeding of the young and allows wolves to defend their common territory. Wolves live in packs because cooperation allows them to bring down larger prey.

Wolves are fiercely loyal to their pack, they are the ultimate team players. Wolves will do anything to protect their family, even if it means sacrificing themselves. They work together to achieve a common goal that benefits the whole pack.

The male and female leaders of the pack are called the breeding pair (formerly referred to as alphas). These two animals lead the pack during a hunt and often eat first when a kill is made. They typically are the only wolves in a pack to have pups, however, in areas where prey is abundant and life is mostly stress-free, multiple litters within a pack can occur.

( It was previously believed to be common for an aging or sick alpha to be replaced by one of their offspring, yet more recent studies have shown this behavior to be very rare.)

The rest of the pack is typically composed of adolescent wolves, one to four years old, several pups and an omega. An omega wolf can be either male or female and is the lowest ranking member of the pack. The omega lives on the outskirts of the pack, usually eating last. The omega serves as both a stress-reliever and instigator of play, as well as baby sitter.

The name of the pack is, Clear Water pack

I reserve one Alpha and Lead warrior.

Ranks

(Limit: 2) (both taken)The Alphas are the Wisest, Strongest, Highest ranking members of the wolf pack as they hold absolute control over their pack members. The Alphas are responsible for leading the pack on hunts, establishing pack territory and its safety, accepting strangers into the pack or driving errant wolves out of the pack. They are responsible for keeping the pack in order and in control and will take many precautions to see that the pack is not disturbed.
Keeping things on a strict basis is their way of showing their care and concern for the pack-mates.
An alphas command "cannot" be disobeyed without consequences.

(Limit: 2)The Alpha wolves can also choose their most trusted companions to become their Betas. The Beta rank is the highest-ranking wolf in the pack just below the Alpha couple. The Beta wolf is essentially the second-in-command of the wolf pack. They require the same level of respect as the alphas, and will also fill in for if they are gone, or unable to perform their duties as alpha.

(Limit: 1) (Taken)The lead warrior takes his/her orders directly from the Alphas or Betas. They are the main leader, general, or captain of the warriors in the pack. Warrior wolves protect the pack with their lives and will not back down from a fight against something that is threatening the pack. They also go on patrols to keep an eye on the pack borders, they usually are the ones who bring new wolves to the Alphas, and if Alphas are away they go to the Betas.

The amount of warriors depends on the size of the pack. They are the guardians and protectors of the pack. The warriors will roam the pack lands ensuring its safety. They are the ones that will keep watch at night. They protect the pack with their lives. If the pack is threatened or in danger, they take their place and fight for the safety of the pack. The warriors must be quick to think and remain calm in any given situation.

Most wolves are mid-ranking, filling the vague area below the beta and above the omega. Most wolves will be made in this rank, they hunt, eat, sleep, play, etc.

(Limit: 1)When someone is injured from a battle, fight, or accident, they are to be sent to the healer. Healers are typically gifted with the ability to heal and are good at looking after other wolves. Healers stay out of pack fights as they are needed to heal, if there are no healers, the pack can slowly grow weak.

When newborn, wolf pups weigh about one pound and are darkly furred. They are deaf, blind, have little or no sense of smell, and cannot regulate their own body heat. For their safety, wolf pups are born in a den. At about 8 weeks, when the pups are a little bigger, pack members "take turns" bringing them food, playing with them, and even babysitting.

(Limit: 1)The omega is the lowest. It is the baby-sitter and usually more puppy than a wolf. These wolves eat last and the other wolves may make a game out of picking on the Omega

Please fill out this form neat and nice, it is very appreciated! :D
Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

Now, I don't want people to feel "obligated" to join, but if anyone does want to join that's lovely, but if you don't want to, that's fine as well! :D
I also have school during the week, except on weekends and some break days, so "please" don't just overrun the RP if and when I'm gone.
-Roosty-

Last edited:
Form--
Name:
Oceanus
Pack: Clear Water
Mate: searching
Personality: A quiet, reserved wolf. He confides in his elegance, and is very aware of his rank. He is respectful towards his alphas, and is commonly friendly towards those of lower ranking.
Physical description: A large, stocky, athletic type wolf. He has deep gray, seemingly blue fur. His hair is exceptionally long and flowy, along with his tail and ears being longer than most. (I will eventually draw oceanus).
Other:

Yay!
Form--
Name: Odin
Pack: Clearwater
Mate: None
Personality: A great hunter, quiet, stealthy, devoted to protecting his pack, kind to those he trusts.
Physical description: Odin is a large black wolf with a tan back saddle, ice blue eyes, and long cheek fur.
Other: His parents are Sirius, one of my many OC's, and Night, LittleBigBantams OC, but since this is a totally different RP, they won't be mentioned, Just thought I might give a fun fact!

Pack: clearwater
Mate: looking
Personality: sweet, charming, likes to talk, fierce when he's needed to be, respectful.
Physical description: the largest built wolf in the pack, sandy brown color with white highlights scattered everywhere, battle scars Strawn across his body, one particularly large scar runs over his left eye, leaving it blind. Has a deep rumbling voice and light green eyes that seem to see right thru you.
Other: ( @RoosterWhisperer , he's kinda based off the comics " pixie and brutus" on youtube!!!:))

Pack: clearwater
Mate: none yet, looking
Personality: respectful, loves to babysit the pups but will also help out with the hunts, can be rude sometimes but that's extremely rare.
Physical description: small but strong, fur around neck fluffs out more then normal, extremely light blue eyes, stormy grey colored fur with white along the belly and down the chin, white on the face as well.
Other: had a close relationship with her younger brother, julius. But one day he'd been off on a hunt and she decided to tag along, little did she know she'd never see her brother again, he was caught in a hunters trap and taken away. She's been looking for him ever since.

Last edited:
Name: April rains (shortened to April normally)
Pack: Clearwater
Mate: none atm
Personality: she is a very strong wolf, doesn’t say much unless it’s when she is putting someone in their place or maybe questioning the alpha’s decision. She is also quite a good hunter and wonders if maybe she missed her calling not being a warrior. But she still gets to hunt occasionally
Physical description: she has a spotted pelt, grey, white and black spots. She also has the deepest emerald eyes that can catch anyone’s attention. She is very much a beautiful wolf.
Other: wants a wolf to fall in love with. She grew up with parents who were lower mid rankers so she knows what it’s like not to eat properly

Back
Top Bottom