Clear Watery Poop / Puffing out Feathers

Claeys

In the Brooder
Jul 25, 2020
I have a 2 year old Speckled Sussex that is pooping clear watery fluid and puffing out her feathers. She is still eating and drinking pretty much all of the time. However, she is noticeably lighter. I’ve seen a lot of posts asking what could be the cause of watery poop but I haven’t seen a lot of clear answers. I don’t think it is parasites and she is actually living in a brand new coop that is about three times the size of her old coop. Can anyone help???

I have a 2 year old Speckled Sussex that is pooping clear watery fluid and puffing out her feathers. She is still eating and drinking pretty much all of the time. However, she is noticeably lighter. I’ve seen a lot of posts asking what could be the cause of watery poop but I haven’t seen a lot of clear answers. I don’t think it is parasites and she is actually living in a brand new coop that is about three times the size of her old coop. Can anyone help???
Mine is also excreting extremely water poop.
She isn't that keen on eating and her crop has water along with a little feed.

She feels a bit lethargic as compared to her usual chirpy state. But this may be because of the triple digit heat here.

Can you share pics of the droppings?

Attachments

• 20210530_191932.jpg
    20210530_191932.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 20

Back
Top Bottom