1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Clemson SC-Anderson Bantam Club Nov. 19

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by WestKnollAmy, Nov 6, 2011.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Anderson SC All Breed Bantam Club is having their annual fall show Saturday November19th 2011 at the T. Ed Garrison Cattle Complex in Clemson SC.

I haven't found much info on this but thought I would go ahead and start a thread for those of us that are going and would like to meet up. I will have my West Knoll shirt on but if it is too cold I wear a jacket over that. Most folks know me but I may wear a name tag just in case.
    I believe Kimberly (Chickychickybaby) and Nicole will be there with me so you will see us three together.

Anyone with more info on this show please post for others to see and please let us know who all plans to be there, either showing or visiting!

2. oneofseven

oneofseven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2011
    Augusta, Ga
    Is it strictly bantams?

3. Bat Cave Silkies

Bat Cave Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Bat Cave, NC
    Thanks Amy!!!

Now I just have to Google the location to see if it's within driving distance

4. oneofseven

oneofseven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2011
    Augusta, Ga
    Quote:Sorry, stupid question. "all bantam show". duhh.
    [​IMG]

5. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Oh yes, Sandy, it is definitely within your driving distance.

Hendersonville to Clemson is only about an hour drive, but less than 1 1/2 hours surely.

6. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Yup, all bantam show. I believe the Anderson club is all bantam club but I never find much info on it nor have anyone talk about the club much so I do not know much about them. I say every year I am going but have never made it. None of my friends have ever said they go but this year we are trying to make it there.

7. Lroach711

Lroach711 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2010
    Pickens, SC
    I'm trying to get more info on this show and will post it as soon as I get an email back [​IMG]

8. Lroach711

Lroach711 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2010
    Pickens, SC
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  9. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Yeah, I never get much info either so I have not been but this year we want to go see what is going on. It is a day to get out and meet up with some friends. I don't think I know anyone that has ever been but maybe there are people we will get to meet and make more chickens friends! [​IMG]

10. Jackie B.

Jackie B. Paris Mtn. Eggs

May 13, 2010
    Greenville, SC
    Hold. Up. It's the 19th? Why did I think it was this weekend? The 19th is my birthday!!! I NEED to go! B/c It's my birthday!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by