Climb a tree

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by P-Funk, Jul 21, 2011.

1. P-Funk

P-Funk Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2011
    Franktown
    Whenever the girls go missing, which is every 20 minutes, I go looking for them. Something hit me just moments ago. When was the last time I climbed a tree? "I can see everything if I went to the top of that 100' Ponderosa Pine". So I did it. Not quite the athlete I was in school. At least chicks dig scars, right?

2. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Quote:This is cute, and at least this chick digs guys who climb trees. But I also dig guys who learn that true chicks with feathers will soon learn to come when called if offered a treat. It cuts down on the hunting for them thing.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. P-Funk

Feb 20, 2011
    Franktown
    The girls have lots of room to run around in the barn/coop/runs, but I'm a sucker for a cute face. They beg and beg to go out into the pasture/yard/paddock so I fold like a card table. The entire driveway is now fenced in with 2x4 wire along the existing split rail fence. Penny, who was recently renamed 'Miss Behavior', always finds a way out and her clan follows her as soon as I blink [​IMG]

4. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    I have WHAT in my yard? :

Quote:This is cute, and at least this chick digs guys who climb trees. But I also dig guys who learn that true chicks with feathers will soon learn to come when called if offered a treat. It cuts down on the hunting for them thing.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

I like a guy that learn that chicks without feathers like treats, too!​

5. P-Funk

Feb 20, 2011
    Franktown
    Cheers, the guy on the left in my profile pic, is the greatest horse ever. His show days are over (he's 26) and his buddies Chance and Charm are off showing. Sienna just left for training. Can you believe people actually rent my horses to take to shows? So he's all bored and lonely with nobody but the chickerdoodles to keep him company in the barn. Poor guy. I just spent 1/2 an hour brushing him. THIS IS RANDOM RAMBLINGS ISN'T IT?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by