Clip on earrings for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mcg30_40, Jan 27, 2009.

1. mcg30_40

mcg30_40 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    I'm selling these for $10/pair. They are silver and light enough for even young girls that don't have their ears peirced yet. Here are a few but I've added some more to my Etsy site (link in my signature). Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The red in the middle is a multifacet red bead. It just didn't turn out well in the pictures.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  2. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Very nice and a good deal. I often wear clip on earrings and I have pierced ears.

3. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    The hearts are my favorite. They have a "western flare" that I like.

4. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    They are sharp! I think it is a good price

5. mcg30_40

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    Thanks everyone! I'll keep making them [​IMG]

6. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    I too like the hearts. Can you make them with a fish hook for pierced ears?

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Love them!

I inherited a huge box of jewelry from my Grandmother. Mostly costume from the 40's and 50's, but lots of screw back and clip ons. They are very fun to wear!

8. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Quote:Hi Terrie - I loved the costume jewelry from that era so much I started collecting and could not stop. Ended up with a vintage jewelry shop that I had for over three years. Women came from all over to buy the jewelry. I have every collector book and you would be surprised at the value of some of that jewelry - I'm talking more valuable than silver, gold or even precious jewels.

Look on the back of the earring and see if there is a designer name/mark. Then do a little online research and you'll gets lots of info about them. Women used to get upset when they came in my shop and saw that some pieces were several hundred dollars and would tell me "My grandma left me all her jewelry and I just threw it away....gave it to the kids to play with....gave it all to Goodwilll.....I had no idea it was so valuable."

I still have a shop full of jewelry packed away from when I closed my shop and moved to my farm (what a transition, huh). It's almost all I wear, vintage jewelry and the clip on earrings. You know the clip on earrings can also used as dress clips (clip were dress straps meet dress in front), in the hair, hanging from a chain as a necklace, and lots and lots of other uses.

9. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    Those are beautiful. I wish I could wear metal. They are worth more than you are asking. Stunning work.

10. mcg30_40

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    Quote:Yes, any of my earrings can be made with hypo allergenic fishhooks if desired. Just let me know [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by