Clipped the wings!!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by erijn5, Mar 26, 2009.

1. erijn5

erijn5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    Okay, as some of you know I posted yesterday that I needed to advise on clipping my goose's wings. Great news so far so good she has not flew out yet.. [​IMG]

Today I turned her out with her man and with the Pekin mates along with the 50 or so other chicken to have a joyful day in the yard....they are happy as larks!! [​IMG]

They have been foraging under the pine trees and walking around yard eating everything... yeah!!

Anyway another question, why when I posted that yesterday I got on here today to see if anyone else had posted anything else on it..and to my suprise all but six on my pg. were gone...all of my recent posts have disappeared...where did they go? Some of the other stuff i posted on a few weeks ago is still there but not the stuff I posted to yesterday or the day before...mods can I get an answer I'm confused? Thanks

Edit: Like magic, I went back to my page and it was all back...so confusing!!! I new my stuff could not be blocked cause I never wrote anything bad. Wonder what happened?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Congrats on the sucessful clipping! As for the missing posts... not sure. Sometimes cookies can get caught up in the computer and make you think there was nothing new, but then you click refresh and often will fix it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by