Closed for these free White Silkie Eggs,

Hello there,I got the eggs from" Gaetano Family Farms".And she has placed several in Shows.And won in high Show Quality Shows.These are the most beautiful Pure White Silkies I have ever had.And believe me I have tried several to get them right and spent several hundreds of dollars trying to get these perfect.Please believe me.IF you would like to ask her look her up on here or Facebook.She always has pictures of her babes....Let me know if you are interested,they are laying heavy everyday.I have one hen sitting on a batch right,and I have just candled them and they are almost full,due date Feb.28th,can`t hardly wait.I have all white Silkies,no mixture!!!!!!! Sandra Huffman, [email protected] My # is 910-324-4518 Thanks Her name is Beth G.

Last edited:
I am so sorry to the other ones that replied but I had 3 people and they have already been spoke for..But I am taking orders starting March,4th 2013 for more eggs.So if anyone wants to get on my list I will be glad to take your name and address.But don`t pay until I let you know.U can contact me on here or by Email [email protected] Sandra Huffman The doz. eggs will be $35.00 S/H including,God Bless You, " HOME OF ALL WHITE SILKIES"

Back
Top Bottom