CLOSED Handmade Jewelry and Jewelry Making Supplies Swap!!!

I just found this!! I've been making jewelry since the late 1990s... my beads have their OWN cabinet in the dining room (no room for dishes in the antique buffet--it's full of beads!).

I am a bead addict. There is a way to tell if you are a bead addict.

You know you are a bead addict if you have beads that you can't use, because if you use them, then you won't have them.

Feel familiar, anybody???

And yes, I would love to participate! I have pretty much any kind of glass bead, stones, crystals, findings, tools, thread/softflex, wire, tons of it! Just no plastic... never, ever, plastic.

Last edited:
Quote:
hide.gif

Quote:
EXACTLY! Its like I hate to use it because I want it lol. But then I make something so much better. UGH. I am with you though, thats what I meant when I said glass and stones, I do NOT use plastic or acrylic lol. So anything BUT plastic and I am happy. One thing though, I thought we were swapping supplies, I have no problem swapping pre made stuff if I end up with premade partners but I have NOTHING less than 9 dollars made....
hmm.png
All of it is in my shop. With the exception of a few rings. I dunno, any specifics on what you premade girls want? I would love to send you something you would like and wear rather than just something thrown together

i love color -- I wear a lot of black and blue jeans, so the color helps enhance my dull wardrobe. i like funky dangley earrings. i like bracelets. ah heck I like everything. I think what I got from my sister will suite both the pre-made folks and the ones in it for supplies.
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif

I am so excited.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom