Closed.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Whitewinterwolf, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Whitewinterwolf

Whitewinterwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Thanks to some sneaky and back handed rescue groups who dont seem to want me to find homes for these dogs, they will not be posted until the current situation is dealt with appropriately.
    The dogs and pictures will be put back up after the problem is fixed...
    If you are still interested in finding them homes, or are interested in taking one into a permanent home, my contact info is as follows
    1-774-239-7979
    [email protected]
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  2. Whitewinterwolf

Whitewinterwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    To the various rescue groups who are trying to get a hold of these dogs:
    I was specifically asked for "NO" rescue, the owner of these dogs does not want their animals to be bounced around place to place.
    Instead of contacting everyone under the sun except myself, of whom the animals care and custody is under and instead of trying to be sneaky and pretend to adopt one or more of these dogs from me *Yes, it happened*, I strongly STRONGLY suggest you please just contact me directly.
    If you have any questions about these animals, contact me. Talk to ME. If you have any concerns, contact ME.
    I show and raise my own AKC dogs to this day, I have raised and shown whippets through my junior years, I am a friend of the owner of these animals and am helping out in a time of great need. These dogs are in a caring home while waiting for their forever, permanent home. They are NOT in the custody of animal control, but privately in the custody of AN animal control officer. I am a professional licensed animal control officer and I am more then happy to work WITH you and would greatly appreciate the same from you. The last thing I want to be doing to working Against you, but in the end it is up to you.

My contact info is 1-774-239-7979
    My e-mail is [email protected]

Please, if you really want to help find these dogs a good forever PERMANENT home like I do, Please contact me at the info above.

Now to everyone else, if you are interested in giving one of these dogs a loving, forever home, please feel free to contact me as well.
    I am happy to send you out the adoption application.
    Thank you for your interest!
    Sara

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by