Closing Posts

HobbyChickener

Songster
12 Years
Jun 29, 2007
central KY
I just wanted to add my 2 cents. There was a post closed recently by SilkieChicken. I just wanted to say thanks.

When the post was closed it said "I am closing it and this is the rule that it is breaking". That is great!!! I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the post but the manor that it was handled was excellent! Often I see questions as to why things happen here and it was explained. Thank you for a job well done. This leads to a good example and hopefully it will be fully followed from here on.

I think all these mods do a good job, but it is better when they tell us why they did what they did.

Thanks Again.

Hobby

Thanks. We are starting to do that, even though we don't like bringing drama to the board. Sometimes even though it seems obvious why a thread was closed, we still get nasty PMs, lectures and other abuse.
So we will be offering a bit of info as to why a thread is closed without going into details.

This site is wonderful, thanks to the watchful eyes of the mods.

It saddens me greatly to hear of the abuse that some feel necessary to heap on them for doing their job.

Thank you, moderators, for a very helpful and tastefully done forum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom