1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Clothing chat!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by WoodChic, Sep 30, 2010.

1. WoodChic

WoodChic The Chic Chick

Oct 27, 2009
    KKV HQ
    Allot of times when i'm looking at clothes, I wanna place where I can post a pic and all my friends can come sympathize with my absolute love of that particular pair of jeans. [​IMG] But then of course I think how really really dumb it would be to start an entire thread just to say: "Look at these amazing jeans!" Ok, so here is a place we can post pictures of clothes we like and kinda figure out what our freinds like in clothes, and comment on eachothers likes/dislikes. (This is mostly for girls, but guys can join in to if they want [​IMG] ) So... have fun!

P.S. Please keep this APPROPRIATE!!! No overly immodest pix, or suggestive clothing. Anyone posting any such thing will be reported.

So here are some I absolutely fell in love with on Charlotte Russe:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Pretty! I love the shoes.

I'm tired of all the boring/terrible looking/inappropriate clothes, so I'm going to make mine... Except pants and shorts. [​IMG] Shirts, dresses, coats, etc. etc.

Some ideas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...I know, I know. You don't even have to say it.

3. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    Great idea Woodie!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yeah, I know, my tastes are strange
    I wear alot of feminine clothes and search disparately for something modest. Though I would never turn down a good loose pair of jeans and a denim jacket.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  4. WoodChic

WoodChic The Chic Chick

Oct 27, 2009
    KKV HQ
    I really like the top one PK!
    Haha, not really strange tastes. I think that dress is really pretty! If it was on a differant model i'm sure I would fall in love with it. (I know. I'm kinda wierd like that. I pay waaayy to much attention to the models. [​IMG] )

5. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    Quote:now that you mention it Woodie...the model does look off. She looks kinda evil.

6. animalloverabh

animalloverabh Allons-y, Alonso

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my sense of cloths is a bit out [​IMG]

7. WoodChic

WoodChic The Chic Chick

Oct 27, 2009
    KKV HQ
    Quote:now that you mention it Woodie...the model does look off. She looks kinda evil.

Ya she does. [​IMG]

8. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:Pretty!

Does anyone else have a problem with wearing dresses or skirts without at least wearing tights or shorts underneath it?

9. duckluv

duckluv Overrun With Chickens

Aug 20, 2010
    Ohio
    Yes, I do PK! Have you been stalking me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

10. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Nope, merely thought about it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by