Clothing chat!

WoodChic

The Chic Chick
10 Years
Oct 27, 2009
KKV HQ
Allot of times when i'm looking at clothes, I wanna place where I can post a pic and all my friends can come sympathize with my absolute love of that particular pair of jeans.
tongue.png
But then of course I think how really really dumb it would be to start an entire thread just to say: "Look at these amazing jeans!" Ok, so here is a place we can post pictures of clothes we like and kinda figure out what our freinds like in clothes, and comment on eachothers likes/dislikes. (This is mostly for girls, but guys can join in to if they want
wink.png
) So... have fun!

P.S. Please keep this APPROPRIATE!!! No overly immodest pix, or suggestive clothing. Anyone posting any such thing will be reported.

So here are some I absolutely fell in love with on Charlotte Russe:

43609_pchic1-7607600v275.jpg

43609_pchic1-7161319v275.jpg

Pretty! I love the shoes.

I'm tired of all the boring/terrible looking/inappropriate clothes, so I'm going to make mine... Except pants and shorts.
tongue.png
Shirts, dresses, coats, etc. etc.

Some ideas:

21169_1284197204860.jpg

21169_mao.jpg

...I know, I know. You don't even have to say it.

Great idea Woodie!

43180_elf_costum.jpg

love.gif

yeah, I know, my tastes are strange
I wear alot of feminine clothes and search disparately for something modest. Though I would never turn down a good loose pair of jeans and a denim jacket.

Last edited:
I really like the top one PK!
Haha, not really strange tastes. I think that dress is really pretty! If it was on a differant model i'm sure I would fall in love with it. (I know. I'm kinda wierd like that. I pay waaayy to much attention to the models.
tongue.png
)

Quote:
now that you mention it Woodie...the model does look off. She looks kinda evil.

Ya she does.
lol.png

Quote:
Pretty!

Does anyone else have a problem with wearing dresses or skirts without at least wearing tights or shorts underneath it?

Back
Top Bottom