Club Penguin

PotterWatch

My Patronus is a Chicken
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
Virginia
My kids have been going to the Club Penguin site for a while now, but they aren't members. I just can't see spending $60 per kid just for them to be able to "buy" more stuff and play extra games. I feel like it is just a way for Disney to try and eke out every last dollar from parents that they can. What do you think about this site? If you have a child who plays there, do they have a membership? If they do, how did they get that membership (gift, spent their own money, you bought it for them, etc.) Do you feel it is a good value for the money?

I do have two girls who love Club Penguin. They did the free membership thing for awhile to. They kept bugging me and bugging me to get them a membership to which I replied NO WAY! I felt the same as yourself. However when Christmas rolled around and people starting asking what they wanted I told them about club penguin. My brother and his wife got them a membership. Although I dont think they paid 60.00 for it - I think you can get it cheaper (maybe for less months) anyways I have to say they did get their use out of it. I will warn you it did get to be like Club Penguin Central around here for awhile. My little one had her freinds calling everyday and they would meet on the site and play with their penguins. But it was definitely a gift they used for awhile!!!

My kids get webkins, one animal is a year of pay. I do wait for 1/ price sales. They also get a stuffed animal to collect. IDK why disney fees thier site needs to cost so much!

I wouldn't mind paying for them to be members, but I feel the price is just too high. I don't pay that much for any website I belong to... I know you can buy memberships for less, but that is for much less time as well. No matter what you pick, it still ends up being about $6/month. It's ridiculous for a website geared towards children to be that expensive.

Back
Top Bottom