clumbsy me...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Dec 21, 2011.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    I slipped in the mud and landed on my knee with my big toe getting twisted. now i am layed up today with my back( alreadt have a back problem) my knee, ankle and my big toe hurting. DH cant get off of work andI have so much i need to do... layer i will try to get some help to feed the animals..

and best of all I took my bath earlier and something told me to shave my legs but i didnt feel like it so i didnt... now I have to just in case i end up at the ER...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Aww, that stinks. [​IMG] Wish I were closer, I'd come help you!

3. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thanks. maybe i can get my DD and my nephew to do it...

4. MaryMouse

MaryMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2011
    I hate when things like this happen, especially the shaving of the legs part. thats right up there with did I wear a proper bra today or is it raggity? Hope you are on the mend soon. Good luck with the animals.

5. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Well, you're not alone. I slipped in the mud, which was covered with a light layer of snow, and I fell, got up, took a few steps and fell again! Had to change all my clothes. I felt ridiculous! Today my body feels like I had just done my first aerobics class the day before.....Very very sore muscles, sore legs, sore shoulder, sore neck......I am lucky though, nothing broken and I'm still functioning with some Advil......

Hope you feel better soon, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sharon

6. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    I hope you feel better soon. [​IMG] Mud is no fun.
    Happy Holidays!

7. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Ohh, that sounds painful. Last week my friend fell off his stilts that were all the way extended, and he's still aching. I hope you feel better quick. [​IMG] Seems like things happen just when we need to be the busiest.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by