Clyde is growing up ....pic added * added a few more pics *

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Crazy4Chicks, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Here is an updated pic of my little man Clyde - he is getting the longest tail feathers and has some great saddle feathers with a nice looking tan/orange color.
    This was taken right after the coop door was opened so of course he was busy telling everyone he was out LOL
    that's his little banty girl Bonnie with him - they are always together ( love this pair )

[​IMG]

Julie

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  2. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    looks like a drill Sargent barking out orders lol

3. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    he acts like one - you should see him chase my DH around the chicken yard - way to funny. I never knew how much I could love a rooster until he came along - he was a hatchery opps - i was going to get all pullets in that breed and they sent 4 roos and Bonnie -something about Clyde made me keep him and I am so thankful I did !! love that little fellow I am going to get more pics of him today ( got a new camera last night going to be taking lots of pics LOL )

Julie

4. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Clyde is precious, I would bet that he has the short man's syndrome, huh? [​IMG]

5. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    Such a big personality for such a little man!

6. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    OMG OMG OMG,MY ROO IS NAMED CLYED AND HES HEN IS NAMED BONNIE OMG OMG

7. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    could not help it I had to get a few more pics of him-- DH got me a new camera last night I finally have a digital I was using those one time camera's for so long than having to get the film developed was a pain - anyway here are a few just because pics of me little man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really hope he and Bonnie have babies someday but I never see him so intrest in her - he is ALWAYS after the big girls , he really loves the EE's

Julie

8. Mac

Mac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    I LOVE Clyde. What a dapper little/big guy. He looks so funny with the standard hens.

Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by