C'mon now, say "AW!" *PIC HEAVY!*

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by AnimalsComeFirst, Nov 30, 2011.

1. AnimalsComeFirst

AnimalsComeFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    I know you want too!

"*sigh* Hamsters are never understood."
    [​IMG]
    "What'd I do now?"
    [​IMG]
    "GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!! NO, ITS MINE!!!"
    [​IMG]
    "I wuv you, mamma. Me not cute enough?"
    [​IMG]]
    "What did you say? Pa...peanut flavored ice cream?"
    [​IMG]
    "Don't you DARE touch MY seed!"
    [​IMG]
    "SNOORE....."
    [​IMG]
    "Pa...please get him off my back! OH GOD, PLEASE DON"T LET 'IM HURT ME!"
    [​IMG]
    "Pardon me, did you just call me fat?"
    [​IMG]
    "Say what now?"
    [​IMG]
    "You want me to pose, like this mommy?"
    [​IMG]

Now, you may write "Aw!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. Stephanie739

Stephanie739 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2011
    aww [​IMG] i love hamsters. my kids just saw this post, and they are saying. i want (another) hampster!

3. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    Quote:Every kid wants a hamster, you have to make sure they are ready for one. Some can live up to 3 1/2 years! [​IMG]

4. ChickenfootDuckbutt

ChickenfootDuckbutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok, I'll say it [​IMG]

''D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CYOOT! LOOK AT THEM LITTLE BALLS WITH EYEZ!!!"

I like Hamsters, but honestly will never own another one(Unless I decide to try and dive into breeding again) [​IMG] every.single.hamster I've EVER had has been MEAN bitey little things, and I've had 9 Syrians (Including a rescued momma and her litter of newborn bubs) SHE was heck on short, stubby legs!, I've also had 3 dwarves, and they were Syrian attitude x 2

all of the others I got as babies, handled every single day, but still they must have been bred as Carnivorous human nommers [​IMG]

5. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    Quote:Aw, thats too bad. My 2 boys were just like that when I first got them. You know what changed them? I sat in the bathtub, every night, hand them treats and let them crawl all over me so they got used to my smell. Now, one is still timid, but the other is like a lil stuffed animal that moves! Ever have a Roborovskii dwarf hammy?

6. ChickenfootDuckbutt

ChickenfootDuckbutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Aw, thats too bad. My 2 boys were just like that when I first got them. You know what changed them? I sat in the bathtub, every night, hand them treats and let them crawl all over me so they got used to my smell. Now, one is still timid, but the other is like a lil stuffed animal that moves! Ever have a Roborovskii dwarf hammy?

no, honestly I had never heard of them until about 3 years ago [​IMG], a petstore had some and I had the darnedest time just trying to figure out what they were called [​IMG]

I had russian/"fancy" dwarfs

actually I take the above post before this one back, I had Bill, a Syrian, Bill was lazy, Bill liked peanuts, peanuts were the way to Bills heart [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  7. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken

no, honestly I had never heard of them until about 3 years ago [​IMG], a petstore had some and I had the darnedest time just trying to figure out what they were called [​IMG]

I had russian/"fancy" dwarfs

actually I take the above post before this one back, I had Bill, a Syrian, Bill was lazy, Bill liked peanuts, peanuts were the way to Bills heart [​IMG]

LOL, yeah the robo's aren't as popular because people say "they aren't easily handled"... while I proved em wrong! Squeak loves to be held.

8. FlyRobinFly

FlyRobinFly Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2011
    I loved each of my dwarf hamsters very much.

Here is Nikolai in his ball with Koda the dog. They were buddies![​IMG]

9. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    Quote:Oh how cute! My dog will get all whiney if I don't let Squeak "kiss" her on the cheek. I'll put the hammy up to her cheek and he'll sniff her and she'll get all happy.

10. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

So cute! (but, I still hate hamsters as pets) [​IMG] The scratching noises in the middle of the night, the smell.... no thanks! Give me another flock of chickens. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by