CNY - WTB Bantam Ameracauna or EE - Chicks/Pullets/Hens

ParrotsNPullets

Songster
10 Years
Jun 8, 2009
Upstate New York
Well we had some rather bad luck with our hen ratio of bantam EEs when we ordered a mix of chicks from the hatchery... we aren't happy considering they were the reason I ordered in the first place (go figure!!). So, we are still trying to replace our recently lost EE hen that laid wonderful blue eggs our customers and family loved. There really aren't any banty EEs or Ameracaunas to be found on my local craigslist or various other sites on the web. I figured I'd turn here to see if anyone had any tips of who to look up?

Chicks, pullets or hens of either true Ameracauna or mutt EEs would be great as long as they are bantams. We don't really have any color preferences either, as long as they are from stock that is laying blue or green eggs.

We're in central Upstate New York, and I'd be willing to drive an hour or so for some quality gals.
smile.png

Thanks! -PnP

barnie.gif
Gah I think my other banty EE is a cockeral as well... I was holding 'her' and saw some pointy saddle feathers and a blue-black curved tail feather coming in.

I might even consider smaller LF EEs or Ameracaunas at this point... I'm missing my blue eggs so much!

Back
Top Bottom