1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

CO

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by mommaonthefarm, Jan 28, 2007.

1. mommaonthefarm

mommaonthefarm New Egg

Jan 28, 2007
    I can't believe there is no one from Colorado or even Kansas! Wow!

2. dadingwall

dadingwall Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2007
    Colorado signing in. I'm a newbie in Colorado Springs, but have been reading and dreaming since I was a kid on my uncle's farm in TX...a few decades ago!

3. Momma Hen

Momma Hen Out Of The Brooder

Feb 3, 2007
    Missouri
    We moved from Colorado to Missouri. Still have family in the Denver suburbs & up in the Rockies. Beautiful scenery!!! But way too expensive (for us anyways)

4. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    Also Colorado here, Northeastern Colorado to be exact. No many of us out here though.[​IMG]

5. joanna

joanna Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2007
    We moved from Colorado to Oklahoma. I think there are lots of coloradoans who have chickens they just don't frequent the internet boards much. In fact, I got my start in chickens while in Colorado.

6. Emchick

Emchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2007
    Colorado
    I'm in Colorado, too. My first ever baby chicks will be here Sunday![​IMG]

7. ChixWstix

ChixWstix Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I'm in Colorado. My first chicks arrived on Wednesday. My husband grew up on a farm and his mom still has chickens today....but none of her learnings rubbed off.

8. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Heres a new girl from the western slope of Colorado. So no you are not alone! and our number just got a little bigger. There are lots more of us waiting to discover this Forum!

9. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I'm new here too. But .... I've lived in Colorado for over 20 years. We live southeast of the Denver metro area.

We got our first chicks just over 2 months ago. I'm hooked! I'm so glad I've found a good forum to help me. I pretty much knew nothing and have learned tons already but keep coming up with more questions.

10. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Checking in from Calhan Colorado. For those that don't know 40 miles east of Colorado Springs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by