Coat for a Serama bantam

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Bleenie, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Have a little coat that my old Serama roo had to wear when it was cold outside, he was NOT cold hardy at all and would becone lethargic & purple in the comb when it got chilly out. I no longer have the little guy but I just found the coat today & thought someone else might need/want it for their bird.

This was made for a mature Serama roo. It has wing holes & a split at the bottom back so the "tails" rest around his/her tail. It velcros on the chest.

Free to whoever needs it. I will ship if you want to pay shipping cost(which shouldn't be much).

2. Fleabuskitty

Fleabuskitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    I just wanted to say that it is adorable! I can just imagine my Serama roo running around in a little coat [​IMG] I'm glad it doesn't get that cold here, though.

3. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Thank you =) It's not the fanciest since I didn't have a sewing machine at the time and had to do it all by hand, but it worked! lol.

4. Whittni

Whittni Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    Do you still have it? I have a little silver sebright that could probably use it

5. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I do, just PM me =)

6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I would love to have it or a pattern for it. I have several little ones that get cold. I have OEGBs and Seramas. Oops looks like we posted at about same time.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by