Coccidiosis or not?

Chickenlover106

Chirping
Aug 15, 2019
Quezon Province, Philippines
Guys I need help asap. I think two of my baby chick might have coccidiosis. One of them must've pooped bloody feces, or both :(. Is this normal or not?

IMG_20190927_022800.jpg

Wyorp Rock

🐓 ❤ 🐛
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Sep 20, 2015
Southern N.C. Mountains
Guys I need help asap. I think two of my baby chick might have coccidiosis. One of them must've pooped bloody feces, or both :(. Is this normal or not?

View attachment 1918479
On your other thread from Tuesday, you noticed bloody poop. Did you start treatment for Coccidiosis?
If you haven't, I would start asap.
What do you have available?

Chickenlover106

Chirping
Aug 15, 2019
Quezon Province, Philippines
On your other thread from Tuesday, you noticed bloody poop. Did you start treatment for Coccidiosis?
If you haven't, I would start asap.
What do you have available?

I didn't start treatment right away, because I thought it might've been the ants somehow. Well I don't really have anything right now, I'm gonna have to buy amprolium later as it's currently 3 AM here in my country. But I've already cleaned and sanitized their brooder.

Kiki

🙄🤚Do More!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
Btw what should I buy later aside from amprolium? Also how should I treat them with amprolium? Do I do it with a dropper, and maybe give them 2-3 drops?
Get the product, amprolium, asap.

Post a picture of the product once you get it and we can help you with the dosing.

Don't wait.

MANNA-PRO

Top Bottom