cochin bantam baby chicks from lavender& lemon blue roos

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hirscheez, Feb 25, 2011.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    I have some bantam cochins baby chicks for sale. I have three lavenders, some blacks that are split to lavenders, some that look blue with some white dont know what color they will be and some that are black with a light yellow on there neck and a little on there wings very pretty. dont know what sex they will so they are staright run. all are split to lavender. and some lemon blues split. price is 10.00 each for the split. the lavenders are 15.00 each. please dont hit the buy now button just post here or email me @ [email protected] here are pics of the babies and the parents. shipping will be on your zip code if I have boxes I will ship them with no charge of box but if I run out then the box price is 15.00. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] the ages are freom 2 mos. to a few weeks. shipping will depend on weather.

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    They are beautiful. The ones that look blue with some white are most likely splash from a blue on blue mating.

3. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG] thank you. thats what I was thinking . I have two lemon blues and one blue hens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by