1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cochin Bantam cockerals need home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TXgardenchick, Oct 29, 2008.

1. TXgardenchick

TXgardenchick New Egg

Oct 29, 2008
    Keller, TX
    Out of 5 eggs I got 4 roosters and 1 hen. To many roos, 3 will need harems of their own. 3 months old, beautiful feathering, partridge, buff, blue. Sorry, no stew chickens here, pet homes only.
    Keller, Texas 76248

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  2. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    what kind of quality are they? Do you have any pictures of them? I am on the look out for a really nice roo to breed with...

3. TXgardenchick

TXgardenchick New Egg

Oct 29, 2008
    Keller, TX
    Hi,
    My neighbor down the street is a poultry judge. I will get him to take a look and comment regarding their quality. The blues are breathe taking. The buff is beautifully feathered also. I will take photos and email them to you tomarrow. I did not get them from a hatchery, I bought eggs from a cochin breeder in Maryland. I just needed one roo since a dog killed mine. As luck would have it, I got four roos and one hen.
    gk

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by