Cochin Bantam egg special~*~12+ Quality Splash & Mille Fleur project!~

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
~NPIP~ 12+ eggs from my Excellent quality Splash Cochins & my beautiful Mille Fleur Cochins (all bantams). I have had great hatch rates all year long and so have my customers, but I do not guarantee your hatch rate, that is out of my control. Instant Paypal due at auction end to ensure fresh eggs. NPIP # 51-370, papers included. **Sorry, NO SHIPPING TO VA.*** Their testing rules are too strict. No guarantees on how many of each color, that depends on who is laying the best. You can see all my birds on my website. Thanks for looking.

splashpen4a1.jpg

Splashpen5a1.jpg

MaeCCa1.jpg

Junupp1a-1.jpg

mellie10a.jpg

zohan31a-1.jpg

zohan9-1.jpg

TBM8.jpg

orange4.jpg

peach6.jpg

joebanner1.gif

mellie3.jpg

hotel16a.jpg

art32-1.png

achix3b.jpg

Pear9-1.jpg

4sale7c.jpg

splashpen8a.jpg

cockerelA1b.jpg

hawk7a.jpg

I am using these guys to enhance color & type in my Splash:
jeffrey10a.jpg

amy5ab.jpg

jeffrey14a.jpg

amy8bb.jpg

Last edited:
Just fyi. I've had many postal shipments of hatching eggs to VA. There really is no problem, they don't check as strictly as it seems. I've had non npip eggs shipped to me without any questions asked. Just sayin.

Sorry but I am not willing to take the risk of getting caught. I have to send NPIP papers (sale forms) with every shipment. I do not want to lose my NPIP. I refuse to be an outlaw, my hubby is a retired cop.
hmm.png

So far 5 Mille Fleur and 6 Splash.
smile.png
I really need to sell these eggs, so we don't have any overdraft fees in our bank account. I hate to admit it, but times are really tough.
sad.png

Last edited:
I'm trying to help you out fattie!!! If I win the other auction I'm bidding on I will buy yours too and have one big happy hatch!!!!

Oi how I wish I had an incubator up and running, I could really use some nice splashes to go in with my blacks and blues. *sigh*
he.gif
And to think I could have bought ANOTHER incubator today to set up lol. (The others are cabinet incubators at my mothers lol)

Back
Top Bottom