Cochin Bantam egg special~*~Quality Splash & Mille Fleur project!~NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    12+ eggs from my Excellent quality Splash Cochins & my beautiful Mille Fleur Cochins (all bantams). I have had great hatch rates all year long and so have my customers, but I do not guarantee your hatch rate, that is out of my control. Instant Paypal due at auction end to ensure fresh eggs. NPIP # 51-370, papers included. **Sorry, NO SHIPPING TO VA.*** Their testing rules are too strict. No guarantees on how many of each color, that depends on who is laying the best. You can see all my birds on my website. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am using these guys to enhance color & type in my Splash:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Absolutely gorgeous......every last one of them.......sigh...........I wish I could.....I wish I could.........[​IMG]

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    So why can't you? [​IMG]

4. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Unfortunately there is no room at the Inn right now......and winter is here so I can't even improvise using the shed cause it's full. Otherwise I would defy the gods that tell me "no more hatching/brooding in the house" in a NY Minute. I miss the big warm basement in my old house. [​IMG] In this house I don't have one. Really cramping my style.[​IMG]

Quote:

5. MNShepherdess

MNShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Minnesota
    VERY nice!

6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Stephanie,

The Splash Cochin trio I got from you this fall are doing great and boy are they fluffy and adorable! [​IMG] I was holding this this evening while switching them over to another pen and there isn't much to them but FAT and FLUFF! [​IMG] Good Heavens!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I cannot wait for them to start laying so I can have somemore beauties! [​IMG] Wish I had the money to snatch these up, but my incubators are turned off and I'd like to keep them that way if possible for awhile! [​IMG]

~Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by