cochin bantam roos in north alabama....FREE.....

GotCochins?

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 10, 2008
Owens Cross Roads, AL.
i have several extra cochin bantam roos if someone is interested.blacks and partridge mainly.may have a blue ot two.these are all nice birds off of show quality stock.just dont have any extra hens really to sell as pairs.

GotCochins? :

i have several extra cochin bantam roos if someone is interested.blacks and partridge mainly.may have a blue ot two.these are all nice birds off of show quality stock.just dont have any extra hens really to sell as pairs.

I soooo wish I could, Would love the Partridge. wish I lived closer.​

no mottled's, sorry. i started out with blues, blacks, partridge and columbians from eggs from tom roebuck(cochin international president) as luck would have it, hawks and critters seem to pick out hens over roos.i have since placed trios and quads of each in pens and have several(close to 15) extra roos and are offspring from last year.they are just really starting to fight and carry on and i hate to see them beat each other up.i dont have the pen space to seperate them.

Thanks for the info!

I've got a pair of mottled pullets that could use a roo, too bad you don't have one! And I love the Columbians, but I don't have any excuse to get one.
wink.png
Sorry!

Do you have pictures of the blue and partridge roos ?

Would you ship? I'd be terribly interested in a Blue and maybe a Black. I have 3 really sweet little black frizzle cochin hens that I want to breed, but the hawk got both my roos.

Back
Top Bottom