Cochin Bantam Splash Hen NPIP & AI Tested

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, Nov 14, 2010.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Bantam Cochin Splash Hen around 10 months old and is laying. I am NPIP & AI Tested. Shipping is Express Mail, allow 3 days for delivery. She was wormed in October, and will not need worming again till spring. Free of mites! She will have a Bath and will be dusted before I ship her.

I also have 2 other Splash hens, A Blue roo, A blue hen, A Blue Frizzle Hen, and A black Frizzle Hen. ( all for sale) if anyone is interested just Pm me!

BLUE HEN, BLUE FRIZZLE HEN, BLACK FRIZZLE HEN ARE SOLD! ALL THAT IS LEFT IS A BLUE ROO WITH 3 SPLASH HENS!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Will you be coming to the New England Bantam Club fall show this weekend?

3. mountaintopsilkies

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Quote:No I'm sorry I will not be able to make it, My mom is not doing well and I have to stay close by.

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:No I'm sorry I will not be able to make it, My mom is not doing well and I have to stay close by.

Aw, I am very sorry to hear that, I hope your mom starts feeling better soon [​IMG]

5. mountaintopsilkies

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE

Aw, I am very sorry to hear that, I hope your mom starts feeling better soon [​IMG]

Thank you! Maybe in the spring I can get down to the Spring show![​IMG]

6. trailgurl

trailgurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2010
    the "e" planet
    PM'd you![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by