Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Pics

AprilsFrizzles

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 3, 2012
Opelousas, Louisiana
Hey guys. I just wanted to see what everyone thought was the most popular colors of Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams. What do you think buyers are looking for? Thanks
yippiechickie.gif

I'd have to say the Cochin and Frizzle Bantams sell well no matter what color they are. I have Cochins in Lavender, Splash, Blue Red, Blue Buff, Buff, Blue, Red, Blue Red Splash, Black Mottled, Blue Mottled, Lavender Mottled, Lavender Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Blue Cuckoo, along with a few others that i'm working with. I have Frizzles in Buff, Blue Buff, Blue Mottled, Blue Red, Lemon Blue Mottled, and also a few other colors of them as well that i'm working with.

Last edited:
I find that when I do have some to sell, they do sell very well. Especially the Frizzles and Naked Neck Frizzles. I think they are just awesome pets and mine lay very well. Mine have been outlaying my bf's father's RIR and BR as well as his brother's Buff Orpingtons lol
yesss.gif

And also what do you think is a good price for the different ages?

As with any breed, price is dependent on the quality of birds your offering. A bird that has been bred by standard will/should cost more than something you find in an average backyard flock. A lot of people dont care about quality as long as they have a pretty bird, but some people do.

~Casey

Back
Top Bottom