1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cochin Bantams; Frizzle & Smooth in Ky

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mr. Ree, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    I have for sale some very nice Cochin Bantams in Frizzle & Smooth in a few varities. I will make an exact list of what I have but here is a list off the top of my head with some pictures:

Blue Frizzle Pullets: $75 {Might have a male to sale with these girls, not sure if I want to sale him yet but if so I will let you know. Here is a picture of him. With male Trio $100.}

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Columbian Hen: $10

[​IMG]

White Frizzle Trio(Hen & Pullet pictured): $75

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Frizzle Pair(No pics yet, coming soon): $50

Partridge Cochin Trio(Hens pictured): $65

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ALL of these birds are from SQ stock and have the potential to be shown. I have shown a couple of them and have done well with them. As you can tell I dont have pics of them all and I will try and get pics of the rest of them when I can.

These are for PICK UP ONLY. I can NOT ship to anywhere in the US as of right now, still, so pick up is the only way to go with these birds. I had someone interested in them and they must have bacjed out on me and if you want them I am requiring that I have at least half the money down on them beofre you come get them to let me know for sure that you want them. And these birds are not in the best possible condition they could be in. Right now I have been AI'ing them and trying to get them laying and havent really worried about the condition they are in as long as they are healthy. They will moult and fill back in and look better so keep that in mind.

If you need anything further then please feel free to email me and ask anything that may come to mind. And if I dont answer right away give me a couple days to answer.

~Casey

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2007
  2. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    [​IMG] *Bump* [​IMG]

~Casey

3. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    aww casey nice birds .. just outta my price range but would love them [​IMG] what can i say im cheep lol

4. Valleygirl2119

Valleygirl2119 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2007
    If only you could ship! I would love to have the columbian girly!

-Ashley

5. highland_ayers

highland_ayers New Egg

Apr 24, 2007
    I am in love with the partridges! You said you can not ship yet.....does that mean that in the near future it will be an option?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by