1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cochin Bantams of all colors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dominga, Nov 15, 2011.

1. dominga

dominga Out Of The Brooder

Oct 6, 2011
    Largo,FL
    This is my first time posting so if i messed up or should have said more please let me know.
    I'm kinda scared to hatch eggs so prefer chicks but i might try to hatch. Please ship or be in Florida(south GA close to 75).

2. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    Have Columbian & Golden Laced Cochin bantams. Eggs are $20 per dozen plus postage. Chicks are $6 each plus postage. We will send as few as 10 with a heat pack. Heat pack is extra.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have black mottled cochins, 1 smooth black male, 1 smooth blue male, 2 black frizzles (male & female), and 1 red/buff frizzle female. I have 2 young pullets and 6 young cockerels (all are black mottled and 10-12 weeks old), then I have 4 adult male black mottled, 4 adult female black mottled, the black and blue males, and the frizzles.

I'm in KY but I can ship. Birds are $15 each for hens, $5 each for males, or $17 for pairs.

4. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I breed top quality Splash & Mille Fleur Project Bantam Cochins. I sold out of birds for the year, but I may have some eggs after Thanksgiving. PM me this weekend. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by