1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

COCHIN CONTEST WINNERS!

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by ChuckenGirl, Jun 7, 2008.

1. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Songster

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    Here are the Winners for my Cochin Contest. It was very very VERY hard for me to choose, I first off want to thank all of you that entered and you all ha gorgeous birds!! I want to congradulate the winners, so here they are!!

3rd place:

This is Patsey, Mr. Ree's white Frizzle Cochin! Congrats Patsey and Mr. Ree!

[​IMG]

2nd place:

This is Fuzzyfeet, Cluckychicks 9 week old cockeral. Great Job Cluckychick and Fuzzyfeet!

[​IMG]

Runner up!!

It was diffucult for me to choose between Runner up and first place but i got it! :]

Guitarist, Sugar and spice!!They are black and white Cochin Bantams, Pullets! WAY TO GO YOU 3!

[​IMG]

AND FIRST PLACE GOES TO!!!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

[​IMG]

thank you little man...

ANGELANGSPOT COCHIN [BLACK] TELLING OFF THE BUFF ORPHINGTON!!

CONGRATS!!

[​IMG]

2. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    [​IMG] Congrats everyone!

3. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Songster

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Yay, I got 3rd runner up! Woohoo, congrats to all the other winners as well! The winning pic is just to cute!

~Casey

4. jessica117

jessica117 Songster

Apr 23, 2008
    SE Tennessee
    Congrats all!!!![​IMG]

5. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Songster

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Wow! I can't believe my little roo won. Thanks everyone.

I told him he won but I don't think he cared much. He just wanted his treats. He's grown so much since that pic but I broke my camera:(

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  6. Dustin Biery

Dustin Biery Songster

Feb 4, 2007
    Mulberry, Arkansas
    Just for future reference, that pic with the cochins (The winners pic) is not a buff orpington. Legs are the wrong color.

7. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Songster

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I bought 4 Buff Orpingtons as day old chicks and now they are a month old. The legs are pink so I'm positive they are buffs. Yes, the legs were a bit yellow in that photo. They don't show any yellow now at all. The camera over corrected and made them look even yellower than the really were. If I hadn't broken the camera:( I'd show you a current photo of my little Buffs.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: