COCHIN roosters Blue & Birchen in SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SGM, Oct 26, 2008.

1. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I have come to the realization that I have more roosters than I will need. I am going to try to thin out some now before they hit sexual maturity and start competing for the pullets. There aren't enough pullets to go around for all the roosters.

So I'm only asking $3 each for my little sweet roosters. They GORGEOUS and sweet. I just love them. I just can't justify keeping them when I'll have enough to cover them later on.

I have 2 Birchen roosters and about that in the Blues. Will have to count. I will get pictures later today.

I also have 2 Birchen Moderns who are, I assume, roosters. They're sweet and very neat looking birds. Very laid back personalities. I really like them but if they're both roosters I don't need them. They only have a little bit of coloring on their backs, unlike my Birchen Cochin roosters. So there is a chance they are pullets I guess. $2 each.

Also have a Red and White Cochin rooster each. Free with any of the above birds taken.

We're in the upstate of SC.

2. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Bantam or SF? PICS please!!!

3. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    They're all bantams. I'll get photos uploaded tomorrow. I got pictures of the blues today but will have to get the birchen and others tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by