My Coop
My Coop
Bantam Cochin owners unite!

ABSOLUTELY NO COCHIN HATE ALLOWED!

Cochins look beautiful!
They are very CUTE!
They are cuddly!
And just look at those feathered legs!

I have one bantam Cochin named Bella. I bought her like...2 days ago🤣 But I fell in love with the breed even before I owned one!

1633962048845.png

@EEforMe @Chookchicken @EmmaRainboe @EverythingDucks @Sapphire Sebright @Dingleberry @Tonya Hamlet @TundraFang @Graphichick @SilkySilkie @Upiumbrella @featherhead007 @abpatchy @BByroo @Janessa_096 @HulonB @Hannahnic14 @kurby22 @Smashlee83 @ChickenWhisperer101 @ButtonHoarder @Tonyroo @BirdsBeesTrees @FrappcinoObession @CrazyCochin @FatChicksDigMe @pipdzipdnreadytogo @LadiesAndJane @WallyG74 @AngBantamLuv @Chookwagn @Overo Mare @PippinTheChicken @Chicken poppy @FluffyLambs @Little Baby Bean @JustBabyMargo

Cochins look beautiful!
They are very CUTE!
They are cuddly!

I have one bantam Cochin named Bella. I bought her like...2 days ago🤣 But I fell in love with the breed even before I owned one!

View attachment 2862273

@EEforMe @Chookchicken @EmmaRainboe @EverythingDucks @Sapphire Sebright @Dingleberry @Tonya Hamlet @TundraFang @Graphichick @SilkySilkie @Upiumbrella @featherhead007 @abpatchy @BByroo @Janessa_096 @HulonB @Hannahnic14 @kurby22 @Smashlee83 @ChickenWhisperer101 @ButtonHoarder @Tonyroo @BirdsBeesTrees @FrappcinoObession @CrazyCochin @FatChicksDigMe @pipdzipdnreadytogo @LadiesAndJane @WallyG74 @AngBantamLuv @Chookwagn @Overo Mare @PippinTheChicken @Chicken poppy @FluffyLambs @Little Baby Bean @JustBabyMargo
Ooh, look at the little boo! So cute!

Cochins look beautiful!
They are very CUTE!
They are cuddly!

View attachment 2862273

Thanks for the tag!! I love cochins! They are one of my favorite chicken breeds. 🥰 Bella is adorable. We have four standard cochins(2 partridge, 1 white, 1 black) and the black one is mine! Her name is Coco and I love her so much!☺️
1633970693302.png

(This picture is from a while ago. She is the black one, the white one is a moss egger named Mossy, and the one behind Coco is a BLRW named Fatty/ Squatty.)

Thanks for the tag!! I love cochins! They are one of my favorite chicken breeds. 🥰 Bella is adorable. We have four standard cochins(2 partridge, 1 white, 1 black) and the black one is mine! Her name is Coco and I love her so much!☺️ View attachment 2862399
(This picture is from a while ago. She is the black one, the white one is a moss egger named Mossy, and the one behind Coco is a BLRW named Fatty/ Squatty.)
She looks just like my girl Moon Pie did. 😭

6C64EE27-EC64-4761-87EA-310DF8BED1A9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom