Cochins, Easter Eggers, and JunglefowlX (Pittsburgh/Ohio area)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RhodeRunner, Oct 14, 2011.

1. RhodeRunner

RhodeRunner Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Pickup Only in Northwestern PA (15046). We are around 30 minutes from Pittsburgh, and Ohio.

Cochins
    (1) White Cochin Pullet around a month. She is so cute that we named her Nugget. A complete sweetheart when I pet her at night, though she is very shy when free-ranging. She is from Non-Hatchery lines, but appears to be developing Vulture hawks. Her mother is also for sale. $10.00

(7) White Cochin Pullets around 4-5 months. Non-Hatchery lines (Austin Hart). These girls are beautiful, sweet, and make excellent pets and mothers. $35.00 each.
    [​IMG]

(3) White Cochin Hens purchased from Austin Hart. They are stunning, friendly, and excellent mothers. They just turned one. $35.00 each.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(4) Buff Pullets, around 3 months of age. Pet quality birds. Very cute, but they do tend to be shy. $10.00 each
    [​IMG]

(1) Buff Barred Project Cockerel around 3.5 months of age. $15.00
    [​IMG]

(1) Mottled Cockerel. Very handsome Non-Hatchery Stock boy. Around 5 months. He is a bit older and rounder then the current photo. He has been developing rather slowly. $15.00
    Mother
    [​IMG]
    Father
    [​IMG]
    Cockerel
    [​IMG]

Easter Eggers
    (2) Two month old Easter Egger Pullets. Their mother (currently raising them) is an Easter Egger, and papa is a Junglefowl. They are colored like their mother, beardless, and thin in body shape. $10.00 each
    Mother
    [​IMG]

(1) Older Easter Egger Hen named Lemon Drop. We are not sure how old Lemon Drop is and if she is laying. She was dropped of here and is a pretty bird that I would hate to send to freezer camp. $8.00
    [​IMG]

Our website http://jcpoultry.com/

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    OH how I wish I lived closer to you......I'm beginning to become a Cochin bantam lover.........

3. RhodeRunner

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Quote:They are so sweet, it is hard not to not fall in love with them! We are two hrs from Strasburgh, if that makes us any closer.
    Best wishes,
    Jamie

4. blitz1027

blitz1027 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2011
    Natchitoches
    Wish you shipped. Would love to take that mottled cockeral off your hands

5. RobbysRoost

RobbysRoost Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2009
    Auburn, AL
    Will you trade?

6. RhodeRunner

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Quote:I'm fine with trading, what do you have?

7. RobbysRoost

RobbysRoost Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2009
    Auburn, AL
    A speckled Sussex roo BQ (3 years old)
    A silvered-spangled (looks mottled) Hamburg hen (3 years old)

8. RhodeRunner

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Quote:Sorry, I don't need any of those breeds. Hopefully, you can find them a good home!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by