Cock Fight of the Year

marymac

Songster
11 Years
Jul 12, 2008
Northeast Ohio
I wanted to share some funny pic's of my little Buff Silky Roo. For some reason he goes balistic when he sees a Folgers coffee can. I was keeping some chick feed in it inside my coop to feed to my baby chicks. When I pick it up he thies flogging it, so now I have to watch and feed them when he's not looking. Hard to do sometime. This is a can I threw outside to play with him and take some snap shots. I need to get a camcorder, you just can't see the action in still shots. Let me know if anyone else's rooster has ever attacked any thing weird.

13066_img_1793.jpg

13066_img_1791.jpg

13066_img_1792.jpg

Quote:
My roosters have always attacked my feed scoop too. Its some kind of metal, maybe Al.
I have to say when I saw the title I was...
duc.gif
[substitute for violent words descibing violent actions I was going to take] not happy.....I thought someone was trying to set up a cock fight on byc.
th.gif

Anyway, cute pics. It's really funny, I hope you can get it on camera so we can watch the Folgers attack. And I aggree that if he's anything like the people around here.. He's a DD man. I'm waiting for the can to get up and fight back.
old.gif
It might take a while though.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom