Cockatiel Babies! A must see!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ButtonQuailBoy, Nov 7, 2008.

1. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    here are the fids (feathered kids) they are 6 weeks now...

UGLY!!
    [​IMG]

My they've grow fast!

Raptor

[​IMG]

Rex

[​IMG]

If you're wondering why their names are after dinosaurs it's because they looked and sounded like dinosaurs when born...they're temporary names until I sell them.
    (just so they don't have to be called a number)

BTW if your also wondering why you see three heads in the fist pic...One did die...it was deformed...

Okay please give me some comments...not trying to go OT but they ARE $85 each...pick up only...Support my quail fund

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Hey bro congrats!! My DGF's cockatiel passed away on wednesday but we are broke right now. [​IMG]

3. ButtonQuailBoy

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    well keep in touch...they're not going anywhere for another 2-3 weeks I'd say...

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

How can anything that starts out in life looking like that [​IMG] end up being such a pretty bird? My Ozzie just turned 15.

5. ButtonQuailBoy

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I know! you should see when they're FIRST born! They're only they size of a quarter...Much more fragile than any button quail for the fact they have no down to protect them...so if you even touch them the wrong way they could die...

6. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Wow, very cool!

7. fowltemptress

fowltemptress Frugal Fan Club President

Jan 20, 2008
    Aww . . . my girl's turning 17 in December . . . it's hard to believe she started out looking like that.

8. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I had a cockatiel once but it died a year after I got her because she had birthdefectes like one of her toes was crocked and never got fixed but when we got her I know about her toe and thats what drew me to her

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by