Cockerel or pullet?

Quote:
But that is for the female sex link a male sex link is black and white striped kind of like a barred rock I am not sure about a boy or girl but it could be a mix of some kind. Not sure maybe wait a few more weeks and see how its feathers come in. Good luck.

Quote:
But that is for the female sex link a male sex link is black and white striped kind of like a barred rock I am not sure about a boy or girl but it could be a mix of some kind. Not sure maybe wait a few more weeks and see how its feathers come in. Good luck.

ok thanks for the advice. does anyone else have any suggestions?

Quote:
Those look like extra toes, like silkies and some other breeds have. Not sure what he is though...
idunno.gif
pop.gif

Quote:
Those look like extra toes, like silkies and some other breeds have. Not sure what he is though...
idunno.gif
pop.gif

Toe thing yea, those are extra toes. I have 2 silkie chicks that have those on their toes,

Quote:
Tsc, ah tsc.... They basically sell straight run chicks. SOme they say are "sexed pullets" but theres the 10% error margin. the thing is , you cant really tell what gender they are at this age... so tsc has both, to-be pullets and to-be roos

Back
Top Bottom