1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Cockerels looking for new home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Jujubara, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Jujubara

Jujubara Songster

Mar 29, 2015
    Western Mass
    I have 3 cockerels hatched April 25th. These guys are NOT aggressive and I would like to find them a nice home(s). One is RIR X Leghorn. The other two are Bantam EE X Legbar. I'm located in Western Massachusetts. ee7.jpg ee2.jpg RIRx.jpg ee4.jpg

Attached Files:

2. RoostersAreAwesome

RoostersAreAwesome Free Ranging

May 21, 2017
    MilesFluffybutt likes this.
  3. Jujubara

Jujubara Songster

Mar 29, 2015
    Western Mass
    Thanks, but I already have two and not enough hens. I also live in a neighborhood.

4. Sara Ranch

Sara Ranch Songster

Jun 7, 2017
    If you take a road trip, send me a private message. They could find themselves here (in WV) in a forever home.

I hope you find someone local who will adopt them for a forever home & send you pics/updates. :)

5. Jujubara

Jujubara Songster

Mar 29, 2015
    Western Mass

Sadly, I can't go that far. The cost outweighs the cargo. But, thanks for the reply! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: