Coconut oil?

Malibu99

Crowing
7 Years
Apr 23, 2012
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Hi there, Petrie my BR hen was thin (no crop impact ion or anything) so we gave her coconut oil. She took a taste, then shoved a nickel-sized piece in her mouth and ate it whole. She's no longer thin.. I'm wondering why? And is coconut oil bad for them?

Hi there, Petrie my BR hen was thin (no crop impact ion or anything) so we gave her coconut oil. She took a taste, then shoved a nickel-sized piece in her mouth and ate it whole. She's no longer thin.. I'm wondering why? And is coconut oil bad for them?
It would not be bad for her. Did it make her fat or just healthy?

Lots of good things in coconut oil, but they stopped giving it to Pigs and cattle because it made them too lean.

Thanks for sharing this!

She's just right now; Before, her keel bone was prominent and sharp. Now it's normal.

One of our cats had a gum infection called stomatosis. The Vet wanted to remove all of her teeth--about $3000.00 of bills. I gave her a course of anti biotics, coconut oil each day sprinkled rec clay onto her food and had my DD brush her teeth with an enzyme toothpaste. The cat has fully recovered and has most of her teeth still(she lost one before we treated)

Coconut oil is really good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom