Coffee Cups featuring your Cherished Photos Make EXCELLENT X-Mas Gifts

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenlyn9483, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Hello Everyone,

A friend of mine has a printing machine that prints Photos on Coffee cups. It's a professional grade machine and does professional work. She has her own small printing company and this is just one of her many toys. She is offering to make these for customers for cherished gifts. I myself have ordered several. Tomorrow I will be able to post a sample picture. She is asking $15 per cup. It's a regular sized white coffee cup featuring the picture of your choice. There is not a minimum order. I will be handling payment and shipping. Paypal Accepted and Preferred. Shipping charges will apply, but we will ship to your specifications. Shipping prices will be specified prior to payment. She has been printing these cups for customers for years and has not had any complaints for faulty quality.

***Sorry to have to disclaimer this but no nude or crude photos please (I know no one on BYC would ever do such a thing but she asked that I include that)

2. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by