1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Coffee (or not) Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KDOGG331, Mar 6, 2017.

1. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I personally hate coffee but LOVE tea. I especially love herbal and/or fruit teas.

But I've been thinking about trying coffee! Maybe...

I just realized that my problem might be that I've only had disgusting coffee. Maybe I need to try good coffee and my mind might change haha

So what are your favorite coffees?

2. KDOGG331

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Bringing this back haha

3. BY Bob

BY Bob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2016
    Hershey, PA
    I was a large tea drinker until i met my wife. She was a huge coffee drinker. Over the years coffee was always available so I started drinking it. At first i tried to kill the flavor with cream and sugar, now i drink it black. I would suggest you start with the milder blends and work your way up to darker roasts.

I love coffee now (and still drink tea by the way).

Good luck and enjoy!

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Tried coffee - didn't like it. I'm a Diet coke caffeine free drinker. Used to like Pepsi better but, they decided to stop using aspartame, hated their new one. I also find the Dr.Pepper diet-caffeine free is pretty good.- tho I can't drink a lot of it - cherry flavor seems to come through. [​IMG] too sweet

5. KDOGG331

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Sorry, I keep forgetting to reply haha but thanks for all the suggestions :)

I think I might try some coffee eventually.

And I hate diet, tastes stale/flat to me and I'm paranoid about the aspartame haha

I do drink regular Coke or Pepsi though haha

I hate Dr Pepper but I like cherry lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by